Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sue's Garden





You have not seen much artwork lately from me, my surgery has just flattened me and taken all the energy out of my body. I have so many projects in my head that I want to do but I guess they will have to wait awhile longer until I heal more and feel better!

I have this great friend, Sue. She lives alone in a big house with lots of property and flowers are her passion. She LOVES to be outside in the dirt and works so hard. She has a perennial garden that just comes up on its own but then, this year, she planted 75 flats of flowers. Can you imagine? She had to have them delivered by a special truck there were so many. I have had many happy hours, though, sitting on her deck, looking at the fruit of her labors. She is an artist for sure and flowers are her medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment