Thursday, November 19, 2009

Prayers of Gratitude




I have dreamed about this day when I could share that my wound seems finally closed.  After 177 days of an open abdominal wound, my long ordeal might finally be over.  I am so grateful for so many people that prayed for me and held me up when I was feeling hurt, old and discouraged.  I am also so thankful that my wound never got infected.  And grateful for all the nurses who took such great care of me, Ashley, Barbara and Jenny.  Most of all, grateful for my patient husband who has fed me, waited on me, and bandaged me almost every one of those 177 days.  Thank you, God.  

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! So glad to hear that great news.
    Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is indeed great news, jan......and definitely answered prayer!! hugs, :))

    ReplyDelete