Friday, May 29, 2009

New Post and Surgery Report





Here I am sitting in my lawn chair that I brought from home in a Seattle Hotel. Not sleeping more than about 3 hours at a time and eating applesauce and graham crackers. What a funny diet. Not even coffee or chocolate tastes good to me! (My two favorites!) Hubby has been an angel, he hasn't slept much either! Forcing me to take my pain meds.


Hopefully getting stronger each day. Going to the Dr. again today to take off my pain pump and change dressings.

Thanking everyone for prayers and good wishes. Hugs to you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Jan!! I will continue to pray for a speedy-ish recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful piece, jan! continuing to pray for God's healing hand to be upon you! hope you're able to sleep soon...and eat some chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete